We just launched Jam for Incognito – a 20x faster way to report bugs in incognito that includes all the diagnostics engineers need to troubleshoot and fix bugs.
Now, when you log bugs in incognito, you’ll be able to:
- 🐛 Capture an instant replay of a bug (no repro necessary!)
- 📹 Record your screen – either the incognito tab or your entire desktop
- 🔬 Capture all the console logs with errors
- 💻 Share full network request data
- ⚡️ And 1-click share with engineers with a link or a ticket
To get started, all you have to do is flick the switch in your browser’s extension settings:
Then, you’ll be able to capture bugs faster no matter what browser session you’re in! 🚀
PS – we can’t wait to share the engineering details of how we built Jam for Incognito with you. Because of how incognito browser sessions work – we had to create our own messaging protocol, inspired by TCP – technical blog post to come soon!